Monday, July 4, 2011

AAH FUN PACK - HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Took a little trip to visit some friends up in Seabrook New Hampshire on Saturday. We had gorgeous weather and it was my first official beach day this year. One of the many great reasons to visit New Hampshire is for the FIREWORKS! You can legally purchase them so obviously I had to pick some up during the 4th of July weekend. Planning on shooting most of them off on my vacations to Maine and Rhode Island this summer. I will leave the 4th of July fireworks to the pros this year. Definitely looking forward to some AAH FUN! I hope you are too, Meredith! Maybe we can shoot them off on the beach instead of the driveway like a couple years back (why did we do that?).

The AAH FUN PACK!

A closer look at all the goodies.
No idea what any of them are.


No comments:

Post a Comment