Monday, November 5, 2012

ZARA HOME

Since retail therapy is out of the question, lets play pretend.  Zara Home has officially opened up shop in the US; my hypothetical abode will be getting a european face lift.  Overall I was impressed with the offerings.  The affordable home accrssories and housewares had clean lines and classic finishes.  Being a sucker for natural textures and materials, their glass, wood, wool and metallic products really stood out.  Their more colorful and patterned offerings were not really in my preferred palate, so I'd pass on the Union Jack plates and fuchsia pillows.  Similarly, their Holiday line lacked the sophistication that the balance of their products had.  But back to the pretty picks; here are the beauties I'm buying for my faux home:


 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15

No comments:

Post a Comment