Friday, September 23, 2011

PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS ...

with cream cheese filling ... and a stuessel topping ... you can thank me later.

There is no better way to kick of Autumn 2011 than with a little pumpkin spice.  The trees may not be as colorful as by Jess, but I've taken her little pumpkin's older brother and made something delicious. These moist muffins hold a surprise inside, a dollop of sweetened cream cheese.

Words cannot describe, you just need to venture forth and back a couple dozen.  I'm sure your friends and family will happily taste test.


I made this recipe last year and immediately added it to the recipe box, but forgot to note where I grabbed it from online.  I was able to hunt down the original over at annies-eats.net.  Check it out –> here.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment