Saturday, December 24, 2011

HOLIDAY TREATS - EGGNOG BREAKFAST CRUMBLE CRUNCH CAKE

Every year I like to make little goodies for all to enjoy. Last year I went all out and made Glogg, Cranberry Vodka, Spiced Nuts, and an assortment of goodies (ginger cookies, the famous raspberry bars, chocolate/espresso cookie, and peppermint bark). This year my feet were dragging and I wasn't very inspired. I finally found some time to catch up on the blogs I follow and I was inspired! I found so many great treats to try but the standout was an Eggnog Breakfast Crumble Cake. Don't let the word breakfast fool you. This treat is good all day long. This crumble cake is moist, sweet, and is great with a hot cup of coffee. Perfect for the holidays!

Eggnog Breakfast Crumble Crunch Cake

Recipe From:  
how Sweet it is 


This Years Holiday Treats



1 comment:

  1. YUM. Looks amazing! Your cookies were to die for - they were devoured in one day. Thank you!

    P.S. Passing on the Liebster Blog Award to you lovely ladies - apparently, it's an 'award' that recognizes blogs with less than 200 followers which are awesome. So, congrats! http://boyishchic.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete