Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BRANDY BUSTER

I don't know about you, but I am getting pretty excited for the spring and summer. The days are getting longer and the temp is getting warmer. Therefore, it's time to start experimenting on some new summer cocktails. The bar has been fully loaded with fun new liquor and mixers. I must say I've tried a few and this has been the only success so far. Now go make a cocktail, sit back, relax, and pretend you are on a sunny, warm beach! Just looking at this drink makes me thirsty!





































































Brandy Buster
1 oz Brandy
1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
1/2 oz Lime Juice
Ginger Ale
Slice of Lemon

Fill your shaker with ice and pour in the brandy, vermouth, and lime juice. Stir, then strain into a highball filled with ice. Top off with ginger ale and stir again. Decorate with a lemon slice. Take a sip, close your eyes and enjoy!

{Recipe courtesy of The Cocktail Directory}







No comments:

Post a Comment