Friday, July 8, 2011

GRILLED CLAMS WITH BASIL BREADCRUMBS

I must say I am a pretty big fan on Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa). Ever since I saw her beach barbecue episode I've wanted to make the Grilled Clams with Basil Breadcrumbs. I had never seen clams made on the grill and let me tell you it is EXTREMELY easy. No dirty pots from steaming, you don't heat up the house, and it is really fun to watch the clams open up on the grill! How easy is that? The only thing I would change about the recipe would be more butter and a little less bread crumb. I didn't make my own breadcrumbs because I didn't want to do the work. Maybe the recipe would be a little more enjoyable with homemade bread crumbs. If you are trying to impress I would definitely whip out this easy recipe for entertaining! You can make the breadcrumb mixture in advance and grill away when your ready. Nothing screams summer more than clams. Grab a beer and enjoy!
They are Fabulous!



Yummy ingredients!

Clams on the grill...

Clams being tossed with the breading...

Up close and personal...

ENJOY!

{Recipe courtesy of www.foodnetwork.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment